Re: [modeller_usage] using two templates in Modeller8v2

Thomas K. Weldeghiorghis wrote:
I am new to modeller and I have trouble creating a homology model of a
protein using two templates.  I modified the model-default.py script as
shown below and I got error messages.  I would appreciate it if any one
can give me any suggestion.

a = automodel(env,
              alnfile  = 'alignment1.ali',     # alignment filename
              knowns   = '2MDbis 1wu9',       # codes of the templates
              sequence = 'flq15691')           # code of the target

'knowns' is an ordinary Python list, so should be:
knowns   = ('2MDbis', '1wu9')

See the multiple template example in the advanced tutorial for more information:
http://salilab.org/modeller/tutorial/advanced.html