[modeller_usage] Interpretation of family.mat automated template selection

Hi,

I am relatively new to modeller and would appreciate some help on the following:

I have look for some more information on the family.mat file but I am unsuccessful.
If the following is the family.mat file how can it be interpreted:

1uzeA @1.8   0  56  72
1j36A @2.4  56   0  78
1r42A @2.2  72  78   0

The reason for this is I am in the process of writing a small pipeline to generate crude models and would like to make the template selection automated. Any ideas or pointers would be wonderful and greatly appreciated.

Thanks

--
Regards/Groete/Mit freundlichen Grüßen/recuerdos/meilleures salutations/
distinti saluti/siong/duì yú/привет

Jurgens de Bruin