Re: [IMP-dev] CoordinateRestraint

On Dec 14, 2007, at 1:06 PM, Ben Webb wrote:
The downside, of course, is then you can't make the x/y/z static. But it
sounds reasonable to me.
True. However, the real cost with the Keys is construction, not copying, and it does eliminate the multiple constructions.

I would suggest the constructor for DistanceRestraint be made to be
similar.

I'd like to keep the existing constructor, since distance restraints are
  probably almost always going to be on x/y/z.

True enough. I just hardcode x,y,z for now.