Re: [IMP-dev] Harmonic cleanup

[*] Unfortunately this is missed by the unit tests right now because
there is no way to overload return type in Python. (There is no way in
C++ either - we overload the arguments instead - but SWIG converts both
overloaded C++ functions to the same Python method.)
Swig handles return arguments via type maps, right? And handles overloaded functions. So is the problem that they can't coexist? Just wondering. It would be really nice to be able to run tests on unary functions.

Depends on what you mean by "meaningfully" I suppose. ;)
Well, test code doesn't count :-)

But your patch
breaks the Modeller tests, since they do assume standard deviation. But
I fixed that in r471.

I forgot to include the changes to pyext. Grumble.

Thanks for catching the deriv mismatch. That is what I get for moving things around while listening to a talk :-)