Re: [IMP-dev] NBL cleanup and other small patches

Daniel Russel wrote:
'scons doc'. You do, however, need to have a complete DocBook toolchain
installed.
Well, I guess flute doesn't have such then (although it does seem to have some of docbook installed)
scons doc
blah, blah, blah
scons *** Do not know how to make target 'doc'. Stop.

Oh, sorry. It should be 'kernel/doc'. Forgot that we moved all the kernel stuff to a subdirectory some time ago.

I haven't used docbook. For what we have so far, doxygen is much simpler (and prettier :-), but perhaps you have some more involved directions to take things. Docbook certain went overboard on the markup :-)

Indeed - it's XML. The DocBook stuff right now is very basic, because most of today's documentation is API documentation. But once we have less technical users - as is the long term intention - they will need more traditional book-style documentation (of course pointing them to the docbook docs for any technical stuff).

	Ben
--
                      http://salilab.org/~ben/
	- Sir Arthur Conan Doyle