Re: [IMP-dev] Failure rate of restraints

funny how always the same questions re-occur ...
anyways, in theory i guess we all agreed long time ago that isd
(inferential structure determination) is the way to go. in practice,
not much has happened in that direction other than mike drawing
spheres.

in my eyes, a theoretically sound scale roughly by the number of
voxels, which is the amount of information. a fudge solution would
probably be a scale ~N, which i also did for the saxs restraint.
however, as the solution of scaling different kinds of restraints is
not really solved anyways, i do not quite see the point of putting a
pre-fixed solution, as it pretends to have found a solution for
something where it has actually not been found.

cheers

frido