Re: [IMP-dev] rmf file size

File size hasn't been something I've been paying much attention to of late and there are a number of things with how the data sets are saved that can be tweaked to attempt to shrink it (and some things that ended up disabled after tracking down a bug in the HDF5 libraries). I'll take a look shortly (if you could send me one of your files that could be helpful too).
         --Daniel