Re: [IMP-dev] Problem compiling an old IMP version cloned from GIT

I'm not entirely clear what the question means. Eventually the svn repository will go away (but you can extract svn versions from the git repo). I think the key thing you are seeing below is a clean checkout/build vs a checkout/build where there are files left in the directory. Not entirely sure. But you should make sure you do a clean checkout/build if you run into weird problems.

Thanks Daniel!

I actually used scons to build that version; I got the error only using the git repository. Do you plan to remove the svn version anytime soon?

Davide

Inviato da Davide.