[IMP-users] looking for ab initio structure prediction examples

Hello all,

I have installed IMP nightly build and I can run all the examples.

I am actually looking for an example that does ab initio protein structure prediction.

The example http://www.salilab.org/~drussel/unstructured/imp_doc/atom_examples.html#structure_from_sequence does generate pdb files but I came to know that, this example does not actually do the structure prediction. It gives just the extended chain structures.

Do we have any examples in which we can feed a sequence and get some models (probably pdb files)?

Otherwise, what examples do we need to refer in order to do that?

Once I do that, I plan to add other spatial restrains one by one and observe the changes in prediction after that.

Sincerely,

Badri Adhikari

CS Graduate Student,

University of Missouri-Columbia,