[IMP-users] Help- running IMP scripts

Hi,

Our group recently had our IT staff install the nightly build IMP-SVN.v17084-el6x86_64.rpm on our linux system. The first line of our python script is simply "import IMP" and it returns ImportError: No module named IMP. The folder "IMP" is located in /usr/bin/share/IMP and contains some of the modules like "atom" but nothing simply "IMP."

We've consulted with the IT staff who installed the program and he is quite confused as to what the problem is, any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Joseph Eschweiler
Ruotolo Group
University of Michigan