Re: [IMP-users] Installing IMP on Ubuntu 12.04

On 9/10/13 4:29 PM, Steven Howell wrote:
I am failing to successfully setup IMP 2.0.1 on my Ubuntu 12.04 system.
Following the directions in the IMP documentation, I installed the
mandatory packages

  * cmake
  * libboost-all-dev
  * libhdf5-serial-1.8.4
  * swig

as well as the optional packages

  * gsl-bin
  * ann-tools
  * libcgal8
  * google-perftools

Generally speaking you'd need to install -dev packages to compile things against these libraries. My guess is that they're called libhdf5-serial-dev, gsl-dev, etc.

	Ben
--
                      http://salilab.org/~ben/
	- Sir Arthur Conan Doyle