Re: [IMP-users] extracting distance from CrossLinkingMassSpectrometryRestraint with state ambiguity

On 7/2/21 6:37 AM, Andrea Graziadei wrote:
I am modeling a multistate system in PMI using
CrossLinkingMassSpectrometryRestraint  in imp-2.15, and trying to
adapt imp-sampcon for the purpose.
After running replica exchange, i am trying to extract distances for
my crosslinks (in theory 2 per protein copy, one in state 0 and one in
state 1).

If I'm understanding your setup correctly, each crosslink need only be satisfied by one of the two states, so you would only get one distance.

	Ben
--
                      https://salilab.org/~ben/
	- Sir Arthur Conan Doyle