[ModPipe-users] Threshold to select the best alignment?

Dear Modpipe developers,

In the documentation:
"Hits (input sequence to template structure matches) with an E-value better than a specified cut-off value are selected"

I would like to know if we can tell Modpipe to select anotehr specific E-value threshold, or a percentage of identity? For example, I am able now to select the structures with ID>40% using the file *.mod (so after modelling), but it would be even better if I can avoid unecessary modelling with structure alignment lower than 40%.

Thank you in advance for your help.

Best regards,
Romain Studer