Re: [ModPipe-users] TSVMod program

Romain,

TSVMod is an external program, that is not included in Modeller.
It is currently not publicly available. It is not just a script, but additionally uses large custom database files to calculate the score.

Did you use the option
--score_by_tsvmod         OFF

when starting ModPipe.pl?

Best regards, Ursula