Re: [ModPipe-users] Installation Issues

On 10/17/13 7:50 PM, Amjad Farooq wrote:
How does one install MODELLER 9.12 inside ModPipe? I have MODELLER 9.12
installed on a linux machine and it runs fine. But, I am having some
issues with installing MODELLER 9.12 inside ModPipe.

Download the Modeller .tar.gz installer, run the Install script, and tell it to install in $MODPIPE/ext/mod/. Once that's done, there should be a mod9.12 script in the bin subdirectory.

Is there a way to tell ModPipe to read in automatically pre-installed
MODELLER 9.12 at another location

No, but you could probably make it work with some symlinks if you really don't want to have two copies of Modeller.

	Ben
--
                      http://salilab.org/~ben/
	- Sir Arthur Conan Doyle