Re: [ModPipe-users] External dependencies

Many thanks Ben,

I should have read the online docs more carefully :)

Marco

On 19/05/14 17:46, Ben Webb wrote:
On 5/19/14, 9:42 AM, Marco Galardini wrote:
I'm interested in running a local instance of modpipe, but some of the
external dependencies are a bit tricky to be found; in particular:

- JESS
- CE (maybe available here? http://cl.sdsc.edu/jfatcatserver/download.jsp)
- SEG

From the online docs:
"Other packages are only rarely used by ModPipe, so it is probably not necessary to install them."

We use CE internally in a utility script or two, but I don't think we use JESS or SEG any more. Either way, none of them are used by the main ModPipe pipeline.

    Ben

--
Marco Galardini
Postdoctoral Fellow