Re: [ModPipe-users] problem while running modpipe

On 9/9/19 12:49 AM, Vivek Junghare wrote:
I am trying to run a MODPIPE on my system. I am running it on Ubuntu 16.04LTS version. I have tried to run demo example on test sequence. This run was successful. However when I tried to run on different sequence there was error.

The demo database is a mini-database set up to work with the demo sequence. It won't work at all (or will give meaningless results) for other sequences. For that, you need to set up the full sequence and structure databases as detailed at
https://salilab.org/modpipe/doc/databases.html

	Ben
--
                      https://salilab.org/~ben/