** ANNOUNCING MODELLER USAGE LIST **

Dear MODELLER user,

I would like to announce the MODELLER users mailing list.
The purpose of this list is to make the questions and answers
about using MODELLER public, and thus increase the efficiency
of support for both the users and the authors.

If appropriate, please send your e-mail messages about
MODELLER to this list, and not to the authors directly.

You can subscribe to the MODELLER mailing list by sending an
e-mail message to . In the body
of the message, please include a line

subscribe modeller_usage

Alternatively, you can visit our gatesite

http://salilab.org/modeller/lwgate.html

which allows you to subscribe, unsubscribe, and read the e-mail
messages on the list.

Best Wishes,

Andrej Sali