[Fwd: [Fwd: Segmentation Fault : Core Dumped]]

--
- Dr. Azat Badretdinov
- The Rockefeller Univ, Box 270

Thank you for using Modeller!
Please tell me which flavour of Modeller did you download (the name of
the file). Also what is exactly your system version, RAM and swap space
size.

Thank you,
Azat.

PS. Please also be informed that we have now modeller_usage mail list:

http://salilab.org/cgi-bin/lwgate/lwgate/MODELLER_USAGE/

In future you will probably be able to find there the answers to some of
your questions.

--
- Dr. Azat Badretdinov
- The Rockefeller Univ, Box 270