Re: Problem including substrate and heme

Hi, Jeffrey!

Jeffrey P. Jones wrote:

> I am wondering what the format is for input in the alignment file of two
> molecules say heme (h) and myristic acid (5) distinct from the protein
> of interest.
>
> My guess is:
>
> AATLCLL(protein sequence)GT/h/5*

Please read the corresponding example in FAQ in the manual, how to deal
with small molecules of non-aminoacid nature.

The format is oK, but you have to specify in some library file what h
and 5 is (Hem is probably present in the standard library).

Yours,
Azat.

--
- Dr. Azat Badretdinov