Re: MODELLER Manual

Hi,

Yes, I am aware o this, but do not know what the problem/solution is. It
prints ok on our HP LaserJet 5MP and previews fine with our version of
ghostscript. Maybe you can try to use ghostscript to convert the PS file
into another format that can be printerd on your prtiner (such as PCL
for HPs'). I hope this problem will go away in version 5, we got a new
version of TeX. I will generate a new PS file with this version of latex
and email it to you.

Thanks for reporting the problem, Andrej

--
Andrej Sali, Assistant Professor
The Rockefeller University, 1230 York Avenue, New York, NY 10021-6399