Re: Problem building multi-subunit proteins

Dear Thomas!

It is hard to tell which of the examples you used as a template for the
top file, but I can imagine two possibilities: either you are using your
alignment as it is or you perform automatic alignment after reading it.
In both cases it is possible that you won't be happy with the alignment.
Then the only solution is to edit the alignment manually or to use other
software to align or to play with the parameters of the alignment
routine (ALIGN2D).

The most simple and easy solution is the first one, I guess...

Happy landings!

Azat.