Modeller on linux

Hello,

I just subscribed to the list and have the following to resolve:

1.   I am trying to install MODELLER on a REDHAT 5.0 Linux system which is a Pentium 133MH, 32 MB RAM and 1.2 GB hard disk. Would it give me troubles
later and if yes what kind?

2.    The installation passes through all the stages successfully but i get a screenful of error messages:
           ./run_tops1: mod4: command not found
when i try to test run as suggested in the documentation.

3.  The system prompts a 'hosttype'  i386-linux during the ./Install while the executable i have downloaded is mod_i486-linux. Which one would require change, if does?   Does the above error has anything to do with this?

Sorry if these sound dumb questions but i am totaly new in this field.

Lutfullah