Re: Modeller on linux

Thanks for your prompt reply.
I am running csh and i have the suggested line in the .cshrc file.
When I type:
# hosttype              i get the reply
i486-linux
when i type simply:
#mod4                     (with nothing else)  i get
/usr/local/bin/modeller4/bin/mod4: hosttype : command not found
/usr/local/bin/modeller4/bin/mode: /usr/local/bin/modeller4/bin/mod_: no
such file or directory.
Have I installed the program in the right directories?

I just copied the zipped archives to /usr/local and did whatever is written
in the installation procedure.
No error is generated till the end.  But
./Run_tests
produces the same errors:

./run_tops1:mod4: command not found

Lutfullah