Change of jobs

Hello colleague/friend,

As per December 1, 1998, I have taken up a position as
head of computational chemistry with Pharmacia & Upjohn
near Milano, Italy. Everything happened so fast that I
did not have the opportunity to inform you of my
relocation prior to my leaving DuPont Pharma. I apologize
if mail that you sent to my old address the past two weeks
bounced. I also apologize if you receive this mail more
than once.

Although my e-mail situation has not yet been completely
resolved, please send work-related mail to:

and private mail to:

 (preferred)

or

Although, the mail you are reading now may seem to come
from , please do *NOT* use that address
to send me mail. Use one of the three listed above instead.

If you happen to be a molecular modeller who is interested
in joining a vibrant and rapidly expanding organization
specialized in oncology research, please send me a mail.

All the best,

Pieter