Re: HETATM

It should work, though it is difficult to know what is going on without the
input files. Are there HETATM residues in the target sequence in the alignment
file? The output PDB file with the model corresponds to the target sequence in
the alignment file. Usually, the HETATM residues in the model are based on
the HETATM residues in the template PDB file, though not necessarily, so there
should probably also be HETATM records in the template files.

If this does not help, please email the input files (uuencoded compressed
tar archive of the whole directory is the easiest solution) to me.

Best, Andrej

> --------
>
> A.J.Pemberton wrote,
>
> > Dear users,
> >
> >I have set my steering file to activate the HETATM usage (modeller 4):
> >
> >SET TOPOLOGY_MODEL = 1, HETATM_IO = on, HYDROGEN_IO = on, WATER_IO = on
> >
> >as per FAQ question 15
> >
> >but modeller is not giving me HETATMs is the pdb output, why?
> >
> >Regards,
> >
> >Tony
> >
> >*********************************************************************
> >Mr. A.J.Pemberton              Tel:  +121-414-3388
> >c/o Dept. Rheumatology,        Fax:  +121-414-3982
> >Medical School,                E-mail:
> >The University of Birmingham,
> >Birmingham B15 2TT.
> >U.K.
> >*********************************************************************
>

> I have the same problem !!!
>

> Antonello Romani

> Antonello Romani
> Istituto di Patologia Generale
> Plesso Biotecnologico Integrato
> Facolta' di Medicina e Chirurgia
> Universita' degli Studi di Parma
> via Volturno 39
> 43100 Parma
>
> Tel: +39 0521 903 764
> Fax :+39 0521 903 742
>
> E-Mail :

Andrej Sali, Assistant Professor
The Rockefeller University, 1230 York Avenue, New York, NY 10021-6399
tel +1 212 327 7550; lab +1 212 327 7206 ; fax +1 212 327 7540
e-mail ; http://salilab.org