Modeller on SGI Octane

Dear All,

We are trying to get Modeller running on our SGI Octane.

We tried to run the following machine versions of Modeller4
mod_IRIX6.5_MIPS3_MAXRES%3D2500_MAXSEQ%3D1
mod_IRIX6.5_MIPS3_MAXRES%3D2500_MAXSEQ%3D5

In both cases the error prompted by the (IRIX6.5.5) system
when running Modeller4:

"critical error.   killed: process or stack limit exceeded"

Has anyone had similar problems running Modeller on an Octane ?
May be someone knows the amount of stack needed for Modeller ?

Our SGI Octane has the following configuration:
1 270 MHZ IP30 Processor
CPU: MIPS R12000 Processor Chip Revision: 2.3
FPU: MIPS R12010 Floating Point Chip Revision: 0.0
Main memory size: 256 Mbytes
Instruction cache size: 32 Kbytes
Data cache size: 32 Kbytes
Secondary unified instruction/data cache size: 2 Mbytes

We hope that someone can help us,

thanks,

Ton ter Laak

Dr. A.M. ter Laak