looking for HUGE modeller version for SGI Octane

Dear All,

We got Modeller running on our SGI Octane
with one R12000 processor using the
mod_r10000-IRIX6.5-MAXRES=1300_MAXSEQ40
executable of Modeller (the executable for R10000).

However, for one of our projects with large proteins we would like to
use a MAXRES-2400 or MAXRES-2500 version (MAXSEQ < 10) of Modeller.

Unfortunately the mod_IRIX6.5_MIPS3_MAXRES=2500
executables (for MIPS3) do not work on the Octane.

Maybe somenone knows whether there is a
mod_r10000-IRIX6.5-MAXRES=2500 available ?
How could we obtain such an executable ? Is someone in the Modeller
community able to generate this executable ?

with best regards,

Ton ter Laak
Computational Medicinal Chemistry
Farmacochemistry, Vrije Universiteit