Modeller stops with error

Hi Modellers

I wonder if anyone can help me solve a problem I'm having with modeller.
I'm using two templates to construct a model of a protein.  Modeller stops
with the following messages

iup2crm_E> IUPAC atom not found in topology library: OG
iup2crm_E> residue type undefined
recover__> MODELLER_STATUS >=  STOP_ON_ERROR:   1  1

This happens when it's calculating Ca-Ca restraints.

I can't find any strange residues in my input file and asking for maximum
output from modeller doesn't give me any new information.

I think the problem lies with the second message since I have had the
first making earlier models with just a single template and modeller did
not stop.

I'll attach a larger chunk of the log file at the end of this message.

Thanks very much in advance for any help.

Daniel Rigden

|                       Dr Daniel John Rigden                             |
| CENARGEN/EMBRAPA                 | e-mail:    |
| S.A.I.N. Parque Rural, Final W5  | http://www.cenargen.embrapa.br       |
| Asa Norte                        |  Phone:  +55 (61)348-4741            |
| 70770-900, Brasilia-D.F.-BRAZIL  |  Fax:    +55 (61)340-3624            |

TOP______>   159  125 SET RES_TYPES = 'STD'

TOP______>   160  126 SET DISTANCE_RSR_MODEL = 5, MAXIMAL_DISTANCE = MAX_CA-CA_;
                      DISTANCE

TOP______>   161  127 SET RESIDUE_SPAN_RANGE = 2 99999, RESIDUE_SPAN_SIGN = ON

TOP______>   162  128 SET RESTRAINT_GROUP = 9

TOP______>   163  129 PICK_ATOMS PICK_ATOMS_SET = 2, ATOM_TYPES = 'CA'

Number of atoms to choose from, total          :   4025  4025
Atom types to be searched for (ATOM_TYPES)     : CA
Residue types to be searched for (RES_TYPES)   : STD
Selection mode (SELECTION_MODE)                : ATOM
What to do with atoms & sets (SELECTION_STATUS): INITIALIZE
SEGMENT search; residue range (2i5,2a5)        :      1   510     1:    510:
Selection residue step (SELECTION_STEP)        :      1

selatm___> Number of selected atoms            :    510

List of segments of contiguous residues with at least one selected atom:

SEGMENT  RNUM  AA ---  RNUM  AA    LEN
      1    1  SER ---  510  LEU    510

TOP______>   164  130 PICK_ATOMS PICK_ATOMS_SET = 3, ATOM_TYPES = 'CA'

Number of atoms to choose from, total          :   4025  4025
Atom types to be searched for (ATOM_TYPES)     : CA
Residue types to be searched for (RES_TYPES)   : STD
Selection mode (SELECTION_MODE)                : ATOM
What to do with atoms & sets (SELECTION_STATUS): INITIALIZE
SEGMENT search; residue range (2i5,2a5)        :      1   510     1:    510:
Selection residue step (SELECTION_STEP)        :      1

selatm___> Number of selected atoms            :    510

List of segments of contiguous residues with at least one selected atom:

SEGMENT  RNUM  AA ---  RNUM  AA    LEN
      1    1  SER ---  510  LEU    510

TOP______>   165  131 MAKE_RESTRAINTS RESTRAINT_TYPE = 'distance', ADD_RESTRAIN;
                      TS = 'ON'

Restraint type to be calculated: distance