Re: ACCESSIBILITY_TYPE

Dear Germana,

I am not really sure if you wish to extract the solvent exposure of residues
from a given model or use solvent exposure of the template residues as an
additional restraint in the target building. The latter is not an implemented
idea in MODELLER, there are only distance, angle, dihedral angle, pairs of
dihedral angles, distance of gravity centers and minimal distances between
pairs of atoms as possible retraint types and some other more complicated
restraints depending on the previous list as forcing certain secondary element
formation etc. But if you are  just interested in obtaining the various
solvent accessibilities of the model atoms/residues than it is done as you
already indicated in your top file:
WRITE_DATA FILE = 'test' , OUTPUT='psa'
in the output file test.sol and test.psa and according to the
ACCESSIBILITY_TYPE variable as the fourth column in the model file.

best wishes,

Andras

--
    ,
Andras Fiser, PhD            # phone: (212) 327 7206