Re: Multiple heteroatoms

Hi,

there is no reason why only one heteroatom is reported in the model, unless it
is not included in the alignment. /zz* etc. does not mean anything unless it
has equivalent in the template. If your template has only one heteroatom you
could use it twice like:

>P1;template1				#pick only the zn
structureX:332:A:333:A::::
-------------------------/-z*
>P1;template1;				#pick the full seq incl a zn
structureX:1:A:333:A::::
THISIS-THEWHOLE--SEQUENCE/z-*
>P1;target1
sequence::::::::::
TARGETSEQUENCECOMES--HERE/..*

That is my guess for your problem, difficult to say more without seeing the
details.
The message of 16 Feb 1999  might be also interesting for you.

copper for some reason was not included in the atom type list.

best wishes

Andras

--
    ,
Andras Fiser, PhD            # phone: (212) 327 7206