Re: Average Coordinates

Dear Giovanni,

it is not possible to give general overall weights but probably also not
necessary since Modeller does it internally. E.g. What would those weights be?
Modeller combines the templates along the sequence according to their local
structural similarity to the  initial target structure. Thus it is more
sensitive than to assign general weights to the full templates. If you sure
that one template is not useful or  not meaningful in certain segments you can
artificially misalign those regions to be sure that structural information is
not used at all from those regions.

best
Andras

--
    ,
Andras Fiser, PhD            # phone: (212) 327 7206