Re: dihedral restraints

Hi Isabelle,

without the actual error message it is difficult to guess but I think  the
routines were overcomplicated. The first part looks good, than I would add only
that part of the routine which deals with the cis proline question (from the
CALL ROUTINE line), because your model is already being built. An example is
included in the manual among the FAQ, num. 7.

best  wishes,

Andras

--
    ,
Andras Fiser, PhD            # phone: (212) 327 7216