linux installation problem

Dear All,

I am trying to install modeller4 on a new PC with Suse linux7.1.
After correction of the default HOSTTYPE setting (for some reason it is
set to "i386-linux" on my machine instead of "i486-linux"),
the "Install" script finishes surprisingly fast (may be due to the
1.2GHz CPU) and without any error messages.
Afterwards, modeller can be started (execution of "mod4" without any
argument), but when I try to execute the tutorial
test cases ("/tutorial-model/run_tops1") I am receiving the following
error message from every top-script:

/usr/local/bin/modeller4/bin/mod_i486-linux: error while loading shared
libraries: /usr/local/bin/modeller4/bin/mod_i486-linux: undefined
symbol: acos

Execution is terminated and the log files of the scripts are completely
empty.

Does anybody know, what this means and how to avoid it?

Thank you very much!

Oliver.

Oliver Hucke
Institut fuer Physikalische Chemie II