IMPORTANT INFORMATION !!!

Dear Modeller_Usage list subscribers,

We are in the process of moving complete Modeller services from one computer
to another (user's list, web site, ftp site, etc.), so you might experience
certain problems over the next few days. We are working to make this
transition as flawless and as transparent as possible, but please forgive us
for any inconveniences this may cause to you.

If you have any concerns or questions please do not hesitate to contact us.

Sincerely on behalf of the Modeller team,
Bozidar Jerkovic