segmentation fault in Linux

Hi,

Has anyone had trouble with Modeller crashing with segmentation faults under
RedHat Linux 7.0?  The specific error message is

/usr/local/bin/modeller4/bin/mod4: line 39:  3410 Segmentation fault
(core dumped) /usr/local/bin/modeller4/bin/${EXECUTABLE} $STEERF >$LOGF

The log file has a 0 byte size when this occurs.

I've tried setting the stacksize up to 512M, but this doesn't help.

Both the MAXSEQ=6 and MAXSEQ=10 versions of the executables have the
problem.

The problem occurs both with my own job that I set up and the example file
./examples/tutorial-model/model-fast.top.

Thanks in advance for any advice!

Bill Rockey