Hai regarding ali file

 Dear modellers,

    I kindly request any one of you to send the example ali file for
model building to build  homodimer molecule along with heteroatoms.

I mainly want to know

sequence:1fdx:   1 : :  54 : :ferredoxin:Peptococcus aerogenes:-1.00:-1.00
how this line will look like when modelling homodimer template along with
heteroatoms.Please help me in this regard.

                                             friendly from,
                                     Senthil kumar.R

     R.Senthil Kumar,
     Junior Research Fellow(JRF),
     c/o Dr.Akash Ranjan,
     Computational & Functional Genomics Group,
     Center For DNA Fingerprinting(CDFD),
     Hyderabad-500 076

     Ph:040-7151344-Extn(Lab:1304)
                        (Hostel:2300)