[modeller_usage] Regarding Best Selection of model decoy

Respected Sir/Madam

How do i consider the following analysis during the modeler run itself like assess.dope, assess.GA341 etc in model-mult.py etc.
1. Z score as Modeler doesn't reach below 1 in z scores.
2. RMSD to the template structure with just one template considered.
3. GDT-TS scores etc.
I have some ideas which i believe Modeler should consider to increase the prediction accuracy.
How i can check these out.
Do let me know about considering these 3 results in the log file.
And to modeler caretaker, i have something to share with you. How to go about that.

Regards
Ashish