Re: [modeller_usage] problems with Windows installation

On 2/23/10 2:11 AM, Andrew Voronkov wrote:
I've got error while running mod9v7 under Windows:
FATAL ERROR: MODINSTALL9v7 environment variable not set: incomplete
MODELLER installation.

I haven't got such errors before. Probably this is because I am not
administrator on this PC. How to solve this problem?

To run Modeller on Windows, you must use the "Modeller" link on your Start menu. This creates a command prompt window and sets up the environment (including the MODINSTALL9v7 variable). Running 'mod9v7' from a regular command prompt won't work.