[modeller_usage] Phosphorylated Residues - Phospotyrosine (PTR)

Hello everybody,

my question has already been posted a couple of times - however these posts
date back a couple of years. That is why I hope to find new answers to this
topic.

Modeller (9v7) does not recognize phosphotyrosine residues (Phosporylated
tyrosines, PTR).
There are three options to deal with such undefined residues:

1.	Use Tyrosine instead (and optionally after modelling: replace with
phosphotyrosine und minimize)
	This might be a good choice, if the residues were in areas far away
from the region under investigation

2.	Use Block Residue (rigid body) - not the most accurate way, but a
good workaround
	(http://salilab.org/modeller/9v7/manual/node95.html)

3.	Define the unknown residue according to the manual/FAQ
	(http://salilab.org/modeller/FAQ.html#8)

I would prefer the third option and define them myself, but as the manual
states, this is a "painful" process.
I wonder if anyone has generated the needed files/entries for the modeler
libraries. There is a page in the Modeller Wiki that allows upload of these
customized files. It is empty however.
Since I currently do not have access to QUANTA or CHARMM, I cannot generate
the files myself.
I also wonder why the library file for residues in modeller 9v7 still dates
back to 1993?

I hope someone can help.
Thank you in advance,

Cheers