Re: [modeller_usage] build short 1000 olioopeptid from fasta file

On 4/7/10 12:58 AM, Knut J Bjuland wrote:
Thank for the script. I have collected into a module to get a smaller
file. All my seqeunces files is build except the one I am sending. I
get this error message. The seqeunces is sent as attachment and as
the following patter MLXP where the third aminoacid can be anything.

Your sequence is actually MLXp - Modeller is case-sensitive so "p" is very different from "P" (P is proline; p is pyrrolidine carboxylic acid, not a standard amino acid). Modeller does not have topology defined for 'p' so cannot build a structure. You would have to define this topology (see the FAQ) if you really wanted to build such residues.