Re: [modeller_usage] Error when reading the alignment PIR file.

You need to specify which part of the sequence of your template you
are using. Not specifying it causes the error message "Alignment
sequence not found in PDB file...".
You can find more information about the alignment format here:
http://salilab.org/modeller/manual/node445.html#alignmentformat
Also, your template seems to be a NMR structure, you need to replace
the structureX with NMR.

Try using these sequences in your alignment file:

P1;1aho
sequence:1aho:FIRST:@ END::::::
VKDGYIVDDVNCTYFCGRNAYCNEECTKLKGESGYCQWASPYGNACYCYK
LPDHVRTKGPGRCH--*

P1;2kbhA
NMR:2kbh.pdb:FIRST:@ END::::::
VKDGYIADDRNCPYFCGRNAYCDGECKKNRAESGYCQWASKYGNACWCYK
LPDDARIMKPGRCNGG*