Re: [modeller_usage] align3d python script

On 04/20/2010 08:44 AM, saibal das wrote:
              i want to use the align3d.py script for aligning my
created model with pdb models but the script given in the modeller
commands examples is not working and ends up showing the error in
windows:PYTHON EXE IS NOT WORKING. the available script is ok or could
anyone provide me with proper script for align3d. i am using modeller
9v3 for my work

Upgrade to Modeller 9v7. We fixed a Python bug with align3d back in April last year, so the problem you are seeing is probably the same one. 9v3 was released over two years ago.