[modeller_usage] phi/psi angle restraint

Hi,
I encountered a strange behavior, I dont understand yet.
First, I replaced Modeller generated phi/psi dihedral constraints (group
25, physical.phi_psi_dihedral) in the rsr-file. In the corresponding
cuser_form.c file, I get the phi and psi angle like this (in
myform_eval):
float phi = feat[0];
float psi = feat[1];
printf("phi=%f, psi=%f\n", phi, psi);

Then Modeller is called.

When comparing the printed phi/psi angles, I expected the very first
ones (i.e. the first ones printed into the log-file, right at the start
of optimization) to be the same as the phi/psi angles extracted from the
*.ini file, because this is the starting point.
But this isnt at all what I see.

I hope, my description was clear enough
Armin Meier