[modeller_usage] Opening files

Hi,
I am new to modeller, and very inexperienced in python. I am trying to complete the first tutorial and I keep getting this error:

IOError: openf______E> Cannot open file pdb_95.pir: No such file or directory.

I have downloaded and extracted the files needed for this tutorial, however from what I gather by this message, the program cannot find/or read these files. Is there somewhere special where I must save them, or some other name that I have to give them. Do I have to do something to the file in order for it to work. And if so what program do I download to read the file? Thank you for you help

Pam