[modeller_usage] How to create a Pentameric Channel?

To whom this may concern,

I am new to MODELLER 9v7 and, as such, am having difficulty creating a pentameric channel.

I am using the acetylcholine binding protein (PDB ID 1I9B) as a template for my protein sequence. However, I appear to only ever produce a single subunit. I have searched for command inputs to produce a pentameric channel as the acetylcholine binding protein itself is a pentameric channel. Unfortunately I have had no luck.

I have very basic computer language skills.

If anyone has any advice or useful tutorials I could review in order to produce a pentamer, it would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks in advance,

Mike