[modeller_usage] to model only specific region

Hello all,

I have a pdb file(pdb1.pdb) which is having some missing residues like from 89
to 96 and 137 to 141,etc. I wish to model only this missing region such that
rest of the structure remains the same as in the initial pdb(pdb1.pdb). I have
searched a template(pdb2.pdb) having 64% identity with sequence(seq1)of pdb1. Is
it possible to model the missing residues using pdb2 as template but the
remaining portion of pdb1 remains the same. Kindly help.Eagerly witing for
response.
Thanking you.

With regards,
Nicee.