[modeller_usage] weight restraints

Hi,
I have a pir file with more than one template.
Each template has its distance restraints in the rsr-file.
How can I weight the distance restraints for each template individually,
i.e. all CA_CA-distance restraints for template t1 are weighted by a
factor w_t1, for template t2 w_t2 and so on, so that templates with
higher weight have more influence on the final structure.
Rewriting the distance restraints and adding a weight as parameter maybe
is a solution, i.e. starting with cuser_form.c from
examples/c-extensions, multiplying
*val = RT * 0.5 * delta * delta / stdev2;
by an additionally passed weight would do it?
Is the weight relative or absolute?

Best regards
Armin Meier