Re: [modeller_usage] Running GA341 Assessment

On 6/3/10 8:31 AM, David Tiberi wrote:
I have tried to implement this assessment criteria to evaluate some
of my homology models. However, after having run all of the scripts,
I keep ending up with a value of 0.0000.

Well, it may be that your models are really poor, although a score of
exactly zero seems suspicious. Send me your input files and I'll take a
look.

Attached to this e-mail I have included the outputs I received while
trying to run the assessment.

Input files would be more useful than outputs (both would be best), since then we'd be able to reproduce the problem, but you seem to have forgotten to attach the outputs anyway. ;)