Inviato: martedì 30 novembre 2010 20.05
A: Anna Marabotti
Oggetto: Re: [modeller_usage] error using mutate_model.py

On 11/30/2010 07:21 AM, Anna Marabotti wrote:
> I tried to apply the script mutate_model.py to introduce a single point
> mutation on a protein, and I obtained an error: I'm attaching here the
> .log file.

Looks like you forgot to attach the file, or it got lost somewhere.
Please send not just the log file, but also the inputs you use -
otherwise we won't be able to figure out what's going wrong in your case.

> From the error message, I see that mutate_model seems to be unable to
> manage a protein with chain breaks.

It shouldn't have any problem with proteins containing chain breaks,
although it may be harder for you to select the residues you want to
mutate if your chains are ambiguously labeled.